- Customer Reviews
Haupa 211223 VDE cable cutter 200 mm
|Because the blades overlap by 180°, the tool can be used to strip cables.
Use: for copper and aluminium cables (fine).
• For cutting Cu/Al cables, fine and multi-wiring
• Chrome vanadium steel, plug-on handles
• Insulating function in upper head area
• Cable measuring function thanks to the 180 degree crossover of the legs
• Not for solid conductors
• Data, telephone and control cable, maximum Ø 8 mm (Ø 12 mm)
• Cu single wire, maximum 16 mm² (16 mm)
• Cu fine wire, maximum 16 mm² (35 mm²)
• Cu multi-wire, maximum 16 mm² (25 mm²)
• Al single wire, maximum 16 mm² (25 mm²)
• Al multi-wire, maximum Ø 8 mm = 16 mm² (25 mm²)
|Quality and Safety is most important in the Electrical Field. Therefore all HAUPA-VDE hand tools pass "individually" through a 10.000 volt waterbath in order to test the insulation-attribute. Our VDE-tools are subject to very strong test-prescriptions and have therefore the right to cover Safety-Signs.
The tests according to the EN 60900 (IEC 900) include for example:
- Flame resistance
- Adhesive strength of PVC coating
- Insulating properties